Terms and Conditions
All services purchased from Leanne Conroy must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of accessing or using the site you agree to be legally bound to these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the company and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
- You must be over the age of 18 to the use the website.
- The content on this website is not a substitute for direct, professional medical care and/or diagnosis.
- None of the meal plans, exercises or workout video/tutorials (including any Leanne Conroy or services) mentioned at www.leanneconroy.co.uk are intended for a specific individual, all content and material held within the website are used at your own risk.
- This website is an educational service that provides general fitness & healthy eating advice.
- All information is done so on a hypothetical basis; the website owner is not responsible for any injury caused if you choose to follow such information.
- It is highly recommended that you speak to a doctor/consultant and obtain a full health check before performing any/all exercises mentioned on this website.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you are choosing to use this website at entirely your own risk and website owner cannot be held liable as a result of how you choose to use any information contained within.
By clicking “sign up now” you confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions and all users release Leanne Conroy, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or training partners 2) any loss or damage to personal property 3) Any dietary changes you make are done so at your own discretion.
You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- The FFP program is a one off program. To cancel the program you must contact us 24 hours before launch date. After then there is no refunds.
- You will be charged on the initial date of purchase.
Leanne Conroy obtains information about you for three reasons: Firstly, to process the payment, to update you with any possible changes in the planned services on the FFP & finally to collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided on the FFP and on our site. We will only email you with Leanne Conroy information & offers & we will give you the chance to opt out from any email marketing from us at any point.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browsers help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected though any google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the users prior affirmative consent to, that merger.
We along with third-party vendors, such as google use first and third party cookies to compile data regarding user interactions with our website. It is important to note that we all third party behaviour tracking to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to the website. This allows us to market our services and put together special offers to those who have shown interest in the site before.